1. Rooney Mara (pictured left) breakout star from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo wore a Nina Ricci dress from the Pre Fall collection and was by far my favourite look from the Golden Globes! Keeping in sync with her in character style as well as seemingly her own, Rooney has mastered the modern goth look. Though this red carpet look is without a doubt elegant and breathtaking!
2. Mila Kunis (pictured right) looking ever so elegant in Dior (who she is now the new face of!) gets our star of approval with a beautiful dress like that you don’t need to over accessorize and Kunis really hit the mark! With a cinched in waist, elegant diamond drop earrings and a ring, Kunis shines.
3. Kate Winslet shows how a Hollywood starlet dresses for a red carpet event wearing Jenny Packham gown, Roger Vivier shoes, and Fred Leighton jewels looking very Old Hollywood and ever so glamorous.
4. Emma Stone looked amazing in a floor length tulle gown by fashion house Lanvin. Perfectly cinched in at the waist with a embellished belt – I love everything about this look. Very elegant, very ancient roman/greek style sihoulettes and the cap sleeve adds a bit of structure as well as modernity to the whole look.
5. Shailene Woodley hits the red carpet in a beautiful strapless Marchesca floor length gown perfectly highlighting her sihoulette and figure. I do think Shailene should have add some accessories to finish the look – maybe some nice long earrings or a chunky bracelet (or even a embellished clutch!)