This article is sponsored by MagShop Mother’s Day gift ideas
(I’m going to try and make my mother a date pudding with butterscotch sauce. Ambitious, I know. Eeek!)
My tips for finding the perfect gift:
– Evaluate what the giftee (person you are giving the gift to) already has or doesn’t have.
– Think about practicality. Will they use this particular gift? Do they already have one?
– Memento vs Usability: are you buying a gift that is more ornamental or for practical uses?
– Budget and price points: set yourself a budget and browse both online and in store for the best price.
– There’s nothing more awesome then making something yourself: bake a cake, make some jewellery or even if its a handmade card! Nothing says I love you then adding a personal touch to your gift.
But you know what is even better than buying a gift (which in itself is such a tedious process, don’t you agree?) how about winning a prize for your mother dearest?
I’ve been given the heads up on the latest Mother’s Day Competition run by MagShop where just by treating your mum to a subscription to huge range of magazine subscriptions, you could be on your way to the Pacific escape of a lifetime valued at $26,000.
- Return Business Class Airfares for two people from Sydney-Tahiti-Los Angeles flying Air Tahiti Nui.
- 7 night luxury accommodation in Tahiti:
- 6 night stay in an overwater bungalow at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort.
- 1 night stay in a twin-share room at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort.
- 7 night stay in a twin-share room at the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City.
- $5,000 spending money.